About the Kids to Camp Club
Launched in 2015, the Kids to Camp Club is exclusive to CENTURY 21 Network members who raise $2,100 or more in a calendar year in support of the C21 Kids to Camp Program.
Any and all donations you make, or fundraising that you do, counts towards helping you achieve Club Member status and earn a CENTURY 21 Golden Heart Award. Whether you make a one-time $2,100 donation on your personal fundraising page, participate in an Easter Seals event and collect pledges, hold your own fundraising event, or commit to a series of $21 Closing Gifts for Kids donations—it all counts!
But remember, if you do your fundraising, or make your donations anywhere other than on the Kids to Camp website, you MUST report it to your provincial Easter Seals representative before the end of the year.
It costs an average of $2,100 to send a child living with a disability to an Easter Seals fully-accessible camp. By becoming a Kids to Camp Club Member, you will provide at least one child in your province with a summer camp experience they will never forget!
Benefits of Club Membership
Once you reach the $2,100 fundraising level, you will receive the following:
- A personal message from CENTURY 21 Easter Seals National Ambassador, Brandon Liston
- A personal message from Dave Starrett, CEO of Easter Seals Canada
- A uniquely designed Kids to Camp Club lapel pin which is reserved solely for Club Members
- A digital badge indicating Club Membership to use within all web environments or print marketing materials, signifying you as a "Kids to Camp Club Member"
- Formal recognition when you attend CENTURY 21 Gold Gala & Awards in your province
- Invitations to special events throughout the year as guests of Easter Seals
- Special recognition in the Easter Seals Canada annual report and Easter Seals provincial member annual reports
- All other benefits and recognition associated with earning a CENTURY 21 Golden Heart Award
C21 Kids to Camp Club Members 2018
|There are no 2018 club members yet. Check again soon!|
Congratulations to our past Kids to Camp Club Members and CENTURY 21 Golden Heart Award recipients.